July 10
Daily Growing——是谁在谱曲,写淡淡的哀愁(ZZ)
Daily Growing这首歌的故事梗概是这样的:一个女子在年轻的时候由于父亲的安排嫁给了一个显贵的子弟,她开始担心自己的年龄有一天会成为感情悲剧的主因,她埋怨父亲错误的将自己嫁给了一个比她小很多的男子。婚后第二年,他们有了自己的孩子,而她的夫君却也还是一个孩子,在一天天的长大。她送他去上学,为他裹了蓝色的头巾,她怕别人抢走父亲为自己选定依存的真爱。而命运的捉弄,却使她很快成了寡妇,在为爱人缝制寿衣的时候,她的悲哀成了整个曲子的灵魂…
Altan, 这是一支被誉为90年代最杰出的一支爱尔兰传统民谣乐团。 从 1983 年成立以来 ( 当时还未正式以 Altan 为团名 ) 至今共出版了8张专辑,为他们赢得了许多音乐奖项,其中包括了三座 NAIRD Award (National Assoication of Independent Record Dealers 美国独立音乐品牌协会 ), 英国民谣音乐杂志 (Folk and Roots) 及英国流行乐杂志 (Q Magnize) 的年度最佳民谣专辑等多项大奖。Donegal County 是位在爱尔兰共和国本岛最西北的一个县。
The trees they grow high, the leaves they do grow green,
树儿越长越高,叶儿越长越绿
Many is the time my true love I've seen,
我经常看着我的爱人
Many an hour I have watched him all alone,
我经常悄悄地凝望
He’s young but he’s daily growing.
他还年轻 但是他每天在长大
Father, dear father, you’ve done me great wrong,
父亲啊,亲爱的父亲,你做错了一件事
You have married me to a boy who is too young,
你把我嫁给了一个男孩,而他太年轻
I am twice twelve and he is but fourteen,
我已经24岁了,可他才14岁
He’s young but he’s daily growing.
他还年轻,但是他每天在长大
Daughter, dear daughter, I’ve done you no wrong,
女儿啊,亲爱的女儿,我并没有做错
I have married you to a great lord’s son,
我把你嫁给了一个领主的年轻儿子
He will be a man for you when I am dead and gone,
当我死后,他将会是你依靠终生的男人
He’s young but he’s daily growing
他还年轻,但是他每天在长大
Father, dear father, if you see fit,
父亲啊,亲爱的父亲,如果你觉得合适
We’ll send him to college for another year yet,
我们来年把他送去上学
I’ll tie a blue ribbon all around his head,
我会在他头上系一条蓝色的丝带
To let the maidens know that he is married.
让女孩们都知道他已经有了妻子
One day I was looking over my father’s castle wall,
有一天我站在父亲城堡上,向城墙外张望
I spied all the boys playing with a ball,
我看到男孩们在玩球
And my own true love was the flower of them all,
而我的爱人,在他们中如鲜花般突出
He’s young but he’s daily growing.
他还年轻,但是他每天在长大
And so early in the morning at the dawning of the day,
在一天的黎明,在一天的清晨
They went into a hayfield to have some sport and play,
他们在草地中玩耍
And what they did there she never would declare,
他们在那所做的事她一句也没错
But she never more complained of his growing.
但她从此不再抱怨他的成长
At the age of fourteen he was a married man,
在14岁的时候,他结了婚
At the age of fifteen the father of my son,
在15岁的时候,他成了我孩子的父亲
At the age of sixteen his grave it was green,
在16岁的时候,他的坟头长满了青草
And death had put an end to his growing.
死亡让他的成长走到了终点
I’ll buy my love some flannel, I’ll make my love a shroud,
我要给我的爱人买一些法兰绒,我要给他做一件寿衣
With every stitch I put in it, the tears they will pour down,
每缝一针,眼泪泉涌而出
With every stitch I put in it, how the tears they will flow,
每缝一针,我的泪水泛滥
Cruel fate has put an end to his growing.
残酷的命运,使他的成长走到了终点
http://www.flamesky.org/free/01-Daily-Growing.wma
|
 |